◦ Prep the skin with your face oil or moisturiser of choice
◦ Ere Perez Natural Oatmilk Foundation - apply using the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Multipurpose Brush to create an even, medium coverage
◦ Ere Perez Pure Rice Powder 'My Blush' - using the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Powder Brush apply below cheekbones, rounding up to temples for gentle contouring and finish with a light dusting of forehead, nose and chin.
◦ Ere Perez Versatile Vanilla Highlighter 'Falling Star' - use the fingertips to add a soft glow by gently blending along the brow bones and cheekbones.
◦ Ere Perez Pure Rice Powder 'Bronze Tones' - using the Ere Perez Eco Vegan Powder Brush, apply a light dusting, beginning from the apples of the cheeks and blending out along the cheekbones towards the temples.
◦ Ere Perez Clever Carrot Cheek and Lip Balm 'Healthy' - for a dewy finish use the fingertips to blend a little balm along the top of the cheekbones.
◦ Ere Perez Creative Chamomile Eye Duo 'I love Vintage' - apply a light dusting of 'Dusty-Pink Shimmer' to the entire eyelid using the fatter end of the Ere Perez Eco Vega Eye Brush. Then use the finer end of the brush to apply 'Mauve Matte' along the lash line, creating shadow as you blend up and out towards the corner of the eye.
◦ Ere Perez Organic Jojoba Eye Pencil 'Brown' - apply a generous coating to top lashes, as well as a light lick on the bottom lashes
◦ Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Eyebrow Pencil - fill any gaps in the brow using short, upwards strokes.
◦ Ere Perez Natural Sesame Lip Liner 'Naughty' - carefully follow the natural outline of your top and bottom lip
◦ Ere Perez Rich Olive Oil Lipstick 'High Tea' - fill in lips with a couple of generous coatings of gorgeous, dusty pink colour.
Photographer - Mitch Hay - www.mitchhayphotography.com
Makeup - Emmily Banks - www.depthsofbeauty.com
Sigue aquí el blog en español.