Highlight your eyes. They frame our face, they are how we connect to others. Attention to the simple things can make a world of difference. We like bright eyes, long lashes & tidy brows as basic steps to a great natural look. Forget the extras we’re going back to basics!
◦ Eye health is important. Treat your eyes to natural products. They are sensitive and can react to chemical products.
◦ Change your mascara and eyeshadow every six months to keep your eyes fresh
◦ A layer of clear mascara on your eyebrows can work wonders!
◦ If your brows are sparse, use a natural eyebrow pencil
◦ Wash your makeup brushes. It’s a good idea to invest in new ones when they are starting to shed hairs and feel tough on skin.
CREATE A NEUTRAL PALETTE FOR YOUR EYES TO SHINE It’s all about keeping makeup simple so your eyes can be the highlight.
Get the look
What you need
1. Cleanse and moisturise.
2. For even skin tone apply oat milk foundation – brew to your face, followed by arnica concealer – caramel to blemishes, redness or under the eyes.
3. Rice powder bronzer – tulum, gives a beautiful bronze glow to cheeks and eyelids.
4. Reflect the light and highlight eyebrow bones, corner of eyelids and upper cheek bones with vanilla highlighter – sun halo.
5. Lengthen lashes with avocado waterproof mascara – black. Apply 2 coats to top and bottom lashes.
6. Define brows with almond brow pencil – perfect.
Mix it up
Model Mariam is from Egypt, Makeup : Katiana Salinas, Photographs: Hiram Martinez.
To learn more about Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.