Your foundation prayers are answered! Our oat milk foundation delivers on coverage, finish and ingredients. Made with nourishing oats, this formula is healthy goodness for your skin, while still allowing it to breathe. Oat milk foundation gives a great medium coverage with one layer. You can also build up with multiple layers for more coverage. The result is a silky natural glow, your skin looks fresh and even in tone. Designed in 6 shades to suit all complexions, and excellent for sensitive skin.
TIARA – with her stunning dark gold skin tone, Tiara is wearing oat milk foundation – brew
Get the look
◦ oat milk foundation - brew
◦ arnica concealer – brew
◦ vanilla highlighter -sun halo
◦ rice powder bronzer - tulum
◦ natural almond mascara - black
◦ aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear
◦ almond brow pencil – perfect
1. Apply oat milk foundation to a moisturised face using our eco vegan multipurpose brush to create a flawless finish. For deeper coverage, apply a second layer.
2. Use arnica concealer under the eyes and over any blemishes. Blend well with our expert eco vegan lip & conceal brush.
3. Next, rice powder bronzer – tulum is the perfect powder to add colour to cheeks, eyes and even a light dusting all over your face. This is a powerful bronzer so start gently! Use our eco vegan blush & bronze brush.
4. For a healthy natural glow, vanilla highlighter accentuates your best bits! 5. Apply to cheekbones and just under the arch of the eyebrow to reflect the light.
6. To highlight and define your gorgeous eyes, use natural almond mascara – black.
7. Tame and groom your brows with aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear. To fill in any gaps, use the almond brow pencil – perfect.
You are ready to go!
Model Tiara is from USA, Makeup: Agathe Verdier, Photographs: Hiram Martinez.
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.