Carla Oates, known as ‘The Beauty Chef’, is a naturalist who is passionate about nature and the profound synergy we share with it. Based in Sydney’s Bondi Beach, Carla has been researching, writing and teaching about organic beauty and health for the last fifteen years.
◦ 1⁄2 cup (100g) quinoa, rinsed 1 cup (250ml) water
◦ 7g wakame
◦ 1 tablespoon coconut oil
◦ 1 onion, thinly sliced
◦ 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
◦ 2 bunches (approx. 800g) kale, stemmed and coarsely chopped
◦ 2 teaspoons white sesame seeds, plus extra to serve
◦ 2 teaspoons black sesame seeds, plus extra to serve
◦ 1⁄2 teaspoon chilli flakes
◦ 11⁄2 cups (230g) sweet and sour fermented vegetables
◦ 1 avocado, halved, stone removed and flesh sliced lengthways
◦ 1⁄2 cup (75g) raw cashews, roasted and coarsely chopped
◦ 1⁄4 cup (60ml) freshly squeezed lemon juice 1⁄4 cup (60g) tahini
◦ 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
◦ 2cm knob of ginger, peeled and finely grated
◦ 3 teaspoons tamari
◦ 2 teaspoons raw honey 1 teaspoon sesame oil
To learn more about The Beauty Chef: https://thebeautychef.com/
To learn more about Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.