February is the month of love. Why? Ask St. Valentine!
We are celebrating love in all forms. Lips are a very sensual part of our bodies, especially because we use them for kissing! We are reminding ourselves – and all of you – that your lips deserve love, regardless of who is/isn’t kissing them.
Sometimes we can get into the habit of saving lipstick only for date night. Or putting it on as a way of impressing someone, or grabbing a certain person’s attention. What if, in February, we love our lips, just for us? Lips are our smile, part of our enjoyment of delicious drinks and yummy food. They show our emotions and help us talk and sing! There are many ways to show your lips some love: use a lip sugar scrub to remove dead skin, apply our cranberry lip & eye cream at night to hydrate, remember your lip balm when you leave the house! The more you look after your lips, the better they will be when you apply lipstick.
Most importantly – don’t wear lipstick that causes them to dry out, crack or lose condition! Our lipsticks are made with moisture-rick olive oil and come in all the vibrant shades you love. We want you to wear lipstick in February and appreciate your luscious lips because they are part of what makes you beautiful. (Anyone else who appreciates them, well that’s just a bonus)
◦ oat milk foundation – chai
◦ arnica concealer – chai
◦ vanilla highlighter – sun halo
◦ rice powder bronzer – tulum
◦ avocado waterproof mascara – black
◦ chamomile eye palette – gorgeous
◦ almond brow pencil – perfect
◦ olive oil lipstick – carnivale
1. Prepare the face for your best lips, with oat milk foundation – chai & arnica concealer – chai. Apply foundation to the face and then blend in concealer over any spots.
2. Rice powder bronzer – tulum creates a healthy natural colour, apply all over the face in a light dusting.
3. Highlight cheekbones with vanilla highlighter – sun halo.
4. For amazing lashes, use avocado waterproof mascara – black on top and bottom lashes.
5. Define eyes with your favourite shade from chamomile eye palette – gorgeous.
6. Tidy those brows! Use our almond brow pencil – perfect to fill in any gaps.
7. Love your lips with olive oil lipstick – carnival. Take it in your bag, put it on every morning.
Know you are beautiful and worthy, you are lovable – because YOU ARE YOU!
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.