coconut banana bread
Lee Holmes is a Sydney-based Holistic Food and Nutrition Coach, a certified health and wellness coach and a wholefoods chef. She created “Supercharged food” to help you feel amazing and improve your health through diet and nutrition and healthy lifestyle tips.
Check here her recipe for Coconut Banana Bread.
Makes 8 slices - 119 calories per slice (498kJs)
◦ 3 ripe small bananas
◦ 3 medium eggs, lightly whisked
◦ 90 g (31/4oz/ 1/4cup) rice malt (brown rice) syrup
◦ a few drops alcohol-free vanilla extract
◦ 30 g (1 oz/1/4cup) coconut flour
◦ ¾ teaspoon bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
◦ ½teaspoon salt
◦ fruit, to serve (optional)
Recipe by Lee Holmes, Supercharged Food: Web ,Blog, Instagram
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.