By now we have kick-started 2019 and are getting back into the swing of things. Life has returned to normal, after the holidays.
For many, the year has begun with a bang as people juggle work, family, diet & exercise. Who has time for long and complicated beauty routines?
We love Ere Perez products because they are no-fuss and easy to use. You don’t have to be an expert to look good! We have created 2 great looks that are quick and simple to do. For when you’re running out of time in the morning, or have to change after work for an evening event, these looks will save you. The mirror is our friend, but in moderation. There are more fun things to do than spend hours staring into it!
So let’s get out there and make the most of our time – before we know it, the year will be over! Feel happy and light-hearted, like these looks…
Look #1 - LIGHT
quinoa water foundation – haze | arnica concealer – chai | aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear | natural almond mascara – black | vanilla highlighter – falling star | olive oil lipstick – cocktail
1. Apply your shade of quinoa water foundation to a clean face.
2. To blemishes, redness or pigmentation, apply arnica concealer in your shade. Blend well.
3. Tidy up brows with aloe gel lash & brow mascara – clear. Brush upwards with the wand for a clear layer of the taming gloss.
4. Apply natural almond mascara – black on top and bottom lashes.
5. 2-in-1 makes beauty easy! To lips and cheeks, blend olive oil lipstick – cocktail into skin for healthy colour.
6. Highlight cheeks and browbones by rubbing in a small amount of vanilla highlighter – falling star.
Look #2 - BRIGHT
jojoba eye pencil – stone | olive oil lipstick – high tea
1. Keep it simple with a quick application of arnica concealer – chai under the eyes, over blemishes and any redness. Blend well.
2. Define your eyes with jojoba eye pencil – stone. Outline the top and bottom lash lines, then apply a second layer of natural almond mascara – black on top and bottom lashes.
3. Best kept secret, you can use your lipstick as blush! Apply olive oil lipstick – high tea to your lips and cheeks, blend.
Now go out and have fun!
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.