eyes light up
Highlight your eyes. They frame our face, they are how we connect to others. Attention to the simple things can make a world of difference. We like bright eyes, long lashes & tidy brows as basic steps to a great natural look. Forget the extras we’re going back to basics!
◦ Eye health is important. Treat your eyes to natural products. They are sensitive and can react to chemical products.
◦ Change your mascara and eyeshadow every six months to keep your eyes fresh
◦ A layer of clear mascara on your eyebrows can work wonders!
◦ If your brows are sparse, use a natural eyebrow pencil
◦ Wash your makeup brushes. It’s a good idea to invest in new ones when they are starting to shed hairs and feel tough on skin.
CREATE A NEUTRAL PALETTE FOR YOUR EYES TO SHINE It’s all about keeping makeup simple so your eyes can be the highlight.
Get the look
What you need
◦ oat milk foundation – brew
◦ arnica concealer – caramel
◦ vanilla highlighter – sun halo
◦ rice powder bronzer – tulum
◦ avocado waterproof mascara – black
◦ almond brow pencil – perfect
1. Cleanse and moisturise.
2. For even skin tone apply oat milk foundation – brew to your face, followed by arnica concealer – caramel to blemishes, redness or under the eyes.
3. Rice powder bronzer – tulum, gives a beautiful bronze glow to cheeks and eyelids.
4. Reflect the light and highlight eyebrow bones, corner of eyelids and upper cheek bones with vanilla highlighter – sun halo.
5. Lengthen lashes with avocado waterproof mascara – black. Apply 2 coats to top and bottom lashes.
6. Define brows with almond brow pencil – perfect.
Mix it up
Try your favourite shades from chamomile eye palette – beautiful. Get extra definition & outline eyes with jojoba eye pencil – black,add cacao lip colour – sway for subtle lip colour.
Model Mariam is from Egypt, Makeup : Katiana Salinas, Photographs: Hiram Martinez.
To learn more about Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.