healthy and natural professional looks
In this article, celebrity makeup artist Rosalina Da Silva demonstrates how to get perfect professional Looks, using Ere Perez natural makeup.
'A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of being introduced to Annalise Braakensiek by Ere Perez, so we could all collaborate for a photo shoot. It was truly an amazing day: beautiful clothes and accessories, great locations, delicious food prepared by Annalise in the famous Bondi Beach. (I’m on holidays so my mantra is - nothing too stressful!). The makeup looks we chose for the day were ‘natural beautifully sexy’ and ‘beach tanned beauty’. Easy when you have someone as gorgeous as Annalise and beautiful products to work with.
I’m a professional makeup artist, I’ve worked all over the world, and I now spend my time between Australia and Canada making movies. Whether I’m creating and designing for “super-hero” movies like X-Men or something totally different like my last project, Fifty Shades Darker, my makeup station is filled with thousands of products of numerous makeup and skin care brands. Ere Perez makeup occupies a very special place in my kit. Having been introduced to it by a mutual friend years ago, I became a fan very quickly and have been ever since.
Here are some of my favourites:
◦ Rich Olive Oil Lipsticks - Fiesta and Surprise
◦ Vanilla Highlighter - Sun Halo (my very favourite)
◦ Bondi Blush
◦ Almond Oil Mascara - beautiful and nourishing
◦ Rosehip Lipbars - Love and Nude
◦ Pure rice powder bronzer - one of the best bronzers, love it!
More and more these days I find celebrities asking for natural organic makeup products. They wear makeup all day long while working (14-16 hours daily) and having a makeup line like Ere Perez is a great option for happy skin. You are not only what you eat, but also what you put on your skin.
Products used on Annalise:
◦ Oat Milk Foundation - Medium
◦ Chamomile Eye Duo - Very important. (For a natural soft and fresh look I choose this eyeshadow duo. It looks beautiful and understated.)
◦ Bondi Blush - for pick-me-up fresh cheeks
◦ Sun Halo Highlighter - high on check bones and brow bones.
◦ Real Rosehip Lipbar - Nude (gave a beautiful moisture look to the lips)
◦ Almond Oil Mascara and Avocado Waterproof Mascara
For another look, I choose to give Annalise a warmer sun-kissed look by using the Oat Milk Foundation Dark, taking full advantage of the gorgeous Sun Halo Highlighter, not only as a cheek highlight but also a touch on the eyelids and lips to give a sexy pick-me-up. To get the T-zone area to be more matte, I used the powder foundation in Tan. For lipsticks, we stayed with the lip bars in the natural tones of Nude, Love, Me and You, used with the sesame lip liner for definition and depth.
For the last look, I also used Chamomile Eye Duo I love Vintage, just on the outer corner of the eyes, for a splash of colour and a bit of drama…'
Rosalina Da Silva
Look by Rosalina Da Silva: Facebook, Twitter
Model: Annalise Braakensiek. http://www.annalise.com.au/
Photography: Becca Fitzgerald
Make-up: Ere Perez. http://ereperez.com/
Sigue aquí el blog en español.