healthy baked beans
Australian cuisine is filled with very easy recipes. Food coach Diana Tencic from Body Be Well has this wonderful recipe for a healthy dinner option: easy-to-make and so delicious baked beans.
Ingredients (serves 2)
◦ 400gm tin of butter beans drained of water
◦ 400 tin of organic diced tomatoes
◦ 2 spring onion stalks sliced thinly
◦ 1 teaspoon of cumin
◦ 1 teaspoon sweet paprika
◦ 1 clove garlic crushed
◦ salt and pepper to taste
◦ 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. In a fry-pan, add the oil, spring onion, cumin, paprika and garlic
2. Heat for about 2 minutes on medium heat.
3. Add your tin of tomatoes
4. Add your tin of butter beans
5. Simmer for 15 minutes stirring occasionally.
You can serve warm or cold, and you can keep for about 2 days
Recipe by Diana Tencic, Body Be Well.
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.