For special events, happy occasions, parties & celebrations, we’ve got you covered. With our newly launched olive oil lipsticks – you can’t go past FIESTA. Named in celebration of our founder’s Mexican roots. It gives full coverage in smooth raspberry and a brilliant dash of colour. For all skin tones and all festivities!
Get the look
◦ arnica concealer – caramel
◦ almond brow pencil – perfect
◦ rice powder bronzer – tulum
◦ vanilla highlighter – sun halo
◦ chamomile eye palette – beautiful: gosia, shazi & agathe
◦ olive oil lipstick – fiesta
1. Start with arnica concealer – caramel, applied under the eyes, on any redness or blemishes with eco vegan lip & conceal brush.
2. Prep your complexion with a layer of oat milk foundation – brew. This breathable foundation evens out skin tone and creates a flawless finish.
3. For natural colour, we used rice powder bronzer – tulum gently applied all over the face in a single layer. Using the eco vegan blush & bronze brush, start in the centre of the face and continue outwards. **Brush off excess powder before you start, for a subtle look. Apply additional layers if desired.
4. Nothing says celebrate like shimmer! We love vanilla highlighter – sun halo. It reflects the light and highlights cheekbones and brow bones. Apply to these areas and blend well for a golden glow.
5. Perfect your eyebrows with almond brow pencil – perfect. Use the pencil to fill in any gaps.
6. For eye colour, we chose chamomile eye palette – beautiful. Apply a blend of gosia, shazi & agathe with the eco vegan smudge & shade brush. Light colours closer to the nose and darker colours towards the outer eye.
7. Fiesta time! To finish off, lacquer up your lips with olive oil lipstick – fiesta for hydration, vibrant colour and that party feeling.
Make-up artist: Pausha Remnant, Model: Jayin from Korea, Photography: Hiram Martinez.
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.