make it minimal
We like quick fixes, no-fuss and multi-tasking products…
For busy days, early mornings and long days – we want easy makeup rituals that save time. We want that extra ten minutes of hitting the snooze button on cold mornings, drinking tea and reading a magazine before work, snuggling with the cat before racing to the train. We are all about moments that count & finding solutions that give us more of the good things in life. Two of our best versatile beauties feature in these looks. Carrot colour pots & ginkgo micellar water! Ingrid from Norway shows us how it’s done.
Get the look
Put it on:
◦ oat milk foundation – chai
◦ arnica concealer – chai
◦ chamomile eye palette – pretty
◦ jojoba eye pencil – black
◦ avocado waterproof mascara – black
◦ almond brow pencil – perfect
◦ sesame lip liner – shy
◦ carrot colour pots – healthy
◦ vanilla highlighter – falling star
2. Apply arnica concealer over any redness or blemishes with the eco vegan lip & conceal brush
3. Choose your favourite eyeshadow from the chamomile eye palette – pretty. Using our 2-in-1 eco vegan line & blend eye brush, blend into the eyelid
4. Rim the eyelids, along the top and bottom lash line with jojoba eye pencil – black
5. Apply two layers of avocado waterproof mascara – black for WOW lashes
6. Perfect brows by filling in gaps with almond brow pencil – perfect
7. Frame your lips with sesame lip liner – shy
8. Apply carrot colour pots – healthy to apple the cheeks and lips, blend well with fingers. (pop this pot of goodness in your bag for the day!)
9. Choose illuminating vanilla highlighter – falling star to finish off, apply to high cheekbones and under the eyebrow.
Take it off:
When the day is done, when you get home late, when you’re a little tired, you just want to take off your makeup as easily as possible. Hello Ginkgo Micellar Water!
1. Apply gingko micellar water to a cotton pad and wipe gently over skin to remove all makeup and simultaneously cleanse skin.
2. Hydrate with moisturiser and you’re ready for bed!
Model Ingrid is from Norway, look by Katiana Salinas, photograph Hiram Martinez.
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.