Enjoy our collaboration with makeup artist Liv Lundelius. Liv only uses natural makeup, and the results are stunning!
"Working on Editorials is always so much fun, especially if you have a great team! This shoot was for Issue 29 of White Magazine.
As usual, I only used natural/ organic/ cruelty-free makeup on set. While I always use a huge variety of different products & brands in my kit, the key beauty products I used here were by Ere Perez.
I have listed the products below to help you recreate this look:
◦ Highlighter: Versatile Vanilla Highlighter in Falling Star
◦ Blush: Pure Rice Powder in Bondi Blush
◦ Lips: Ere Perez Rich Olive Oil Lipstick in Surprise used as a stain, by pressing the colour into the lips with fingers
◦ Eyes: Volumizing Waterproof Mascara, Eyeshadow, and Pure Rice Powder Bronzer
◦ Skin prep: Edible Beauty Vanilla Silk Hydrating Lotion & Citrus Rhapsody Radiance Tonique
(All products are Vegan with the exception of the lipstick, which contains beeswax)."
Secret Garden Editorial for WHITE Magazine March 22, 2017/ Liv Lundelius
Credits: An editorial for Issue 29 of White Magazine Model: Blair @ Chadwick Models Makeup & Hair : Liv Lundelius Florals: Jardine Botanic
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here. Sigue aquí el blog en español.