strawberry and blueberry compote
Diana Tencic, health and fitness expert at BodyBeWell, shares this beautiful and easy recipe with us. Enjoy!
“What you will need:
◦ 1 punnet of ripe strawberries greens removed and sliced
◦ 1/2 punnet of fresh blueberries
◦ 1 teaspoon of rice malt syrup
◦ 1/2 a small cinnamon stick
◦ small pan
◦ 1/4 cup of water
1. In a pan on low heat add your berries and water.
2. Then add your rice malt syrup plus cinnamon stick and simmer for about 5-6 minutes.
3. Transfer into a sterilised class jar and store in the fridge. This should last in your fridge for about 7 days.
4. This will taste amazing on pancakes, yoghurt, muesli or straight from the jar! (just don’t eat the cinnamon stick ok!)”
Recipe by Diana Tencic – Body Be Well: fitness and food coach, blogger, recipe developer.
To learn more about Ere Perez, click here.
Sigue aquí el blog en español.