quinoa water foundation
lightweight, water-based and great for your face!
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Melissa Raciti K.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 1 out of 5 stars7 months agoDrying
Maybe I needed to put on more moisturizer but this really dried out my skin.
- samantha g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars9 months agoWater foundation
I think the shade is a bit too light for my skin even though the quiz said this would match my skin. I also find it doesn’t spread on as easily as your other cream foundations which I have tried.
- Catherine G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLove love love it
I love the lightness and ease of application. Great coverage.
- Julie D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoBest Ever!
I’ve used the quinoa foundation before and loved how it looked and felt on my skin. However, I finally tried applying it with a brush rather than my finger and am thrilled by the results being even better (yup, I’ve only just realised how good the brush is!) Love the light, matt finish and how well it it smooths out my skin and covers blemishes. Feels and looks so natural. Absolutely my favourite foundation ever!
- Billie L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoLight coverage
I've read some reviews on the Quinoa Water Foundation where people found it not to be thick enough to provide adequate coverage. I personally love the light coverage. It does not look like I have any foundation on at all yet it evens out my complexion. I did reseach on all the ingredients and it is truely noncomodogenic and clean which is very difficult to find in a foundation. Very happy I found this!