natural almond mascara
get the best-ever natural, strong lashes
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Elvira E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agovery good gentle on the eye mascara
The mascara is probably the gentlest mascara on the eye on the market. It is also easy to remove. I wish it could curl and extend lashes, however as some other brands do.
- Suna L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAll Time fav!!!
Superb mascara! It's indeed tough to find a suitable mascara for one. I am super glad to find this skin friendly and vegan mascara by ere perez.
Beautiful colours, especially mauve! 😍 kind on lashes yet stay well entire day! Kudos teamEPEre Perez2 months ago
Thank you for the review, Suna! We love our mauve too, such a special colour :)
- Alison G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoBest ever
After using all of the top brands over many years, finding Ere Perez was a godsend. Love the consistency, the look and the healthy lashes that still maintain their health and length into my late 50s. A staple in my make-up kit.EPEre Perez3 months ago
Hi Alison, thank you for your review! We are so happy our beloved almond mascara is a staple for you!
- leanne b.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMascara
A beautiful product that glides on easily , gives a good coverage on all lashes .
- Tina C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLong lasting, good for people with sensitive eyes
I've tried so many mascaras and this is definitely my favourite. It doesn't irritate my eyes (I'm very sensitive), it stays on during the day and night with nice even coating (I put on about 3 coats and it doesn't smudge off on a hot day like many others do). It's pretty much waterproof (I've been swimming with it on multiple times and it didn't come off even when I went underwater). The only problem is it's hard to get off. I bought the micellar water to get it off and it didn't work at all. I remove it with another brands product (or jojoba oil). I also wish it was a big bigger ( I go through it very quickly). That said it's still my go to mascara.EPEre Perez3 months ago
Hi Tina! Thank you for your lovely review!
To remove our mascara, we do recommend using an oil based cleanser. Applying our Fig All-beauty Jelly dry, melting away the mascara gently wiping with a warm washcloth works wonders! EP x