Sign up to our newsletter now and get 10% off on your next online order!
November 28, 2019Ere Perez
lymphatic facial massage
Want radiant skin?
This gentle massage technique – based in light pressures – allows fluids to flow through the lymphatic system for drainage. Facial lymphatic drainage is soothing, relaxing and it will help you calm your skin, getting rid of stress and anxiety.
Draining fluid from the tissues improves the quality of the skin and will also help you to:
Reduce dark circles
Eliminate excess fluid and toxins
Follow the step-by-step video on our Youtube channel here.
1. Place your fingers on your chin and slide along your jaw until you reach the edge of your ears. At the end of each movement run your hands by the side of your neck and press right between your collarbone and chest to drain.
2. Slide your fingers upwards from your chin and trace the contour of your mouth until you reach the nostrils. Continue through the cheekbones ending at the edge of the ears then drain downwards.
3. Gently press the borders of your nose and slide out along your cheekbones, finishing at the edge of the ears then drain downwards.
4. Slide your finger lightly from the eyebrows to the edge of the forehead then drain downwards.
5. Slide your fingers from the center of your forehead to your temples then drain downwards.
6. Trace the eye socket in circular movements. Apply a little bit more pressure on the area of the dark circles
7. Make circular movements around the contour of your eye, starting from the tear duct and ending just above the ear.
8. Make short movements from the center of the nose to the middle of the cheekbones then continue to the ear and drain downwards.
9. Support the base of your thumb under the chin simulating a tweezer with your index finger. Slide towards the end of the jaw, then up and around the edge of the ear and down the side of the neck.
10. Bend your index finger and rest it on the border of your nose. Slide across the cheekbone, up and around the edge of the ear, then down the side of the neck.
11. With your palm make downwards movements from the top to bottom of your neck. Then make backwards movements from the middle to outside part of the neck.
12. With your hands make upward movements towards the edge of your face, starting from the nostrils to the hairline and then drain downwards.
“i’ve just discovered you and i am obsessed! i just bought your cypress face oil and it smells incredible and i love it and i am very difficult to please.”
“moringa all-beauty crème is all I ever wanted in a cream and so much more!”
“i have never had so many compliments on my skin as i have when wearing this highlighter!
Emily, USA – Blogger
“this is the ONLY mascara i’ve ever found that holds the curl and gives length and volume that lasts all day with no smudging or flaking! i’m obsessed!”
“…i love the natural colours and texture of this makeup, and that you are not bamboozled by too many shades… it is the best makeup and skin care i have ever tried!”
“the concealer covers anything and it lasts all day. it's all on-camera quality. i 100% recommend. it’s true love.”
Geraldine Hakewill, Actress
“i love Ere Perez's products not only because they perform, but because i know they are good for my body, mind and soul. i am very particular about what i let touch my skin which is why i feel great using Ere Perez.”
Melissa Ambrosini – author
“the best vegan mascara I have tried. it does not budge and it's bold and black. my personal favourite but also a staple in my professional makeup kit.”
Liv Lundelius, MUA
“i love this company. One of the great pioneers of high performance, natural make-up that is affordable and beautifully packaged. i am always so happy to share the Ere Perez range with my readers and students as an example of a company built to do right by people and planet.”
Alexx Stuart – Author
“i love the Ere Perez highlighters, bronzers, tinted lip balms and eyebrow pencils. they look great even under the scrutiny of digital media, whether amped up for glamour or toned down for natural beauty they glow on the skin and don't cause breakouts”
Wendy DE WAAL, TV MUA
“the Carrot Colour Pots have the most beautiful creamy texture that blends seamlessly into the skin, while enhancing its appearance. harmony is my go-to, the perfect dusty rose shade!”
Taylor Bronsky – Blogger
“i absolutely love the carrot pots - great texture and pigment that you can wear intense or sheer. they feel great on the skin and have great longevity.”
Lou Dartford – MUA
“i haven't often come across a brand like Ere Perez. it is honest, healthy and high quality Australian natural make-up at its finest”