Sign up to our newsletter now and get 10% off on your next online order!
April 8, 2020Ere Perez
Joy at home
Staying at home is an act of love. Love for ourselves. Love for our families. Love for our communities. It is an act of love to slow down and calm our pandemic. This is not easy – but it is possible. I’ve been at home for 30 days with my husband and three kids, here are some tips for all of us to get through this:
◦ Start the day like normal: Get dressed! If you wear makeup in the world – wear it at home! Self-pampering rituals can make us feel like we are coping.
◦ Reconnect: My husband Juan and I have time to reconnect. Now we light candles at dinner and really talk. After 20 years married – it’s time to get romantic at home again – all we have is each other!
◦ Un-dust: Find boardgames and grandma’s recipes!
◦ Teach the forgotten basics: Remember simple things like cleaning windows, cooking, sewing, gardening if you can. My 8yr old is doing the dishes, my 4yr old might learn how to read in the 30 days we are here! And my 10yr old is finally playing the piano & singing at the same time. House chores are a great way to keep the family playing and moving.
◦ Time to try new things: Like new recipes, writing or practicing yoga or pilates. Or just simply have a bath if you have one and never use it, like me. Make beauty recipes at home like a body scrub with sugar & lemon!
◦ Give: Foot massages, even to your flatmates!
◦ Detox: Letting go and accepting this time is powerful. We can detox our homes and our inner lives. No matter what – there is a reason to smile and declutter our negative thoughts when they overwhelm us. We then have space to create a better future.
◦ Embrace: Let’s be resilient and adapt to change. We still have so much to be grateful for. Every day is a new day. And the gift it to actually wake up every morning.
◦ Have faith: Connect spiritually and have faith. Humanity was made with love and love will save it.
Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.
“i’ve just discovered you and i am obsessed! i just bought your cypress face oil and it smells incredible and i love it and i am very difficult to please.”
“moringa all-beauty crème is all I ever wanted in a cream and so much more!”
“i have never had so many compliments on my skin as i have when wearing this highlighter!
Emily, USA – Blogger
“this is the ONLY mascara i’ve ever found that holds the curl and gives length and volume that lasts all day with no smudging or flaking! i’m obsessed!”
“…i love the natural colours and texture of this makeup, and that you are not bamboozled by too many shades… it is the best makeup and skin care i have ever tried!”
“the concealer covers anything and it lasts all day. it's all on-camera quality. i 100% recommend. it’s true love.”
Geraldine Hakewill, Actress
“i love Ere Perez's products not only because they perform, but because i know they are good for my body, mind and soul. i am very particular about what i let touch my skin which is why i feel great using Ere Perez.”
Melissa Ambrosini – author
“the best vegan mascara I have tried. it does not budge and it's bold and black. my personal favourite but also a staple in my professional makeup kit.”
Liv Lundelius, MUA
“i love this company. One of the great pioneers of high performance, natural make-up that is affordable and beautifully packaged. i am always so happy to share the Ere Perez range with my readers and students as an example of a company built to do right by people and planet.”
Alexx Stuart – Author
“i love the Ere Perez highlighters, bronzers, tinted lip balms and eyebrow pencils. they look great even under the scrutiny of digital media, whether amped up for glamour or toned down for natural beauty they glow on the skin and don't cause breakouts”
Wendy DE WAAL, TV MUA
“the Carrot Colour Pots have the most beautiful creamy texture that blends seamlessly into the skin, while enhancing its appearance. harmony is my go-to, the perfect dusty rose shade!”
Taylor Bronsky – Blogger
“i absolutely love the carrot pots - great texture and pigment that you can wear intense or sheer. they feel great on the skin and have great longevity.”
Lou Dartford – MUA
“i haven't often come across a brand like Ere Perez. it is honest, healthy and high quality Australian natural make-up at its finest”