The little touches make a gift.
Make each gift super unique by adding dried plants, flowers or baked orange slices to your wrapping. Why not use newspaper or reuse packaging paper from your online orders instead of purchasing wrapping paper? Tie your parcels with twine/jute instead of plastic sticky tape!
Waste free gifting is good for the earth & your outgoings. gift consciously:
• gift an experience
• source pre-loved
• gift something that grows
• make something, with a personal touch
• give something that can be recycled
Baked orange slices are another beautiful and easy idea you can make at home and use for decorating or adding to your gift wrapping for a natural touch!
Here's a simple step-by-step on how to perfect your baked orange slices:
1. Evenly cut oranges in thin slices, then blot them gently to remove moisture/juice.
2. Line them on oven trays covered in parchment paper. Make sure they are not touching!
3. Bake at 150 degrees for 2 hours or until golden/dry flipping them every 30 minutes.
4. Let them cool before using.
Baked orange slices by Ana Ravier