moringa seed extract: our definitive guide to all the reasons you should incorporate moringa into your skincare routine
This golden ingredient is your key to happy, glowing skin year round.
Moringa is a versatile tree which produces a beautiful, golden oil that has multiple skin benefits. Moringa Seed Extract comes from the seeds of the nicknamed ‘drumstick tree’, widely cultivated in parts of Africa and Asia. Moringa has become popular around the world for its beautifying qualities. It’s packed full of gorgeous antioxidants and Vitamin E which helps with anti-ageing, skin dryness and makes your skin more radiant.
Our Moringa All-Beauty Crème is a light and glow-inducing moisturiser that soothes dryness and illuminates tired skin. It contains Moringa Seed Extract which accelerates cell renewal with vitamin A and amino acids. Use the cream on its own or as a makeup primer — either way it will make your complexion look radiant. Don’t just take our word for it, 92% of our amazing customers would recommend this to a friend.
Intrigued by Moringa? Here are five reasons why this is a MUST for your skincare routine.
1. Moringa has amazing cleansing and skin detoxifying properties. Moringa Seed Extract has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties. These help to prevent dirt and bacteria from getting clogged in the pores. It also contains Vitamin E has anti-inflammatory properties. It helps maintain healthy skin and hair and strengthens the body’s immune system, cell function, and overall skin health.
2. It contains 30 known antioxidants, useful in anti-ageing. The Moringa Seed Extract also contains Fatty acids with a high content of mono-saturated oleic acid (omega 9). This helps to improve the skin’s natural protective barrier and keeps skin looking hydrated, plumper, and younger-looking.
3. It’s been around for centuries, a tried and true remedy. The plant’s extracts & oils have been widely used in traditional herbal remedies for centuries around the world.
4. Manage Irritated Skin with its soothing qualities Moringa Seed Extract can help with skin irritation whether that’s bug bites, rash or eczema. Apply to skin to help manage redness and irritation, you should experience some relief after use.
5. Moringa seed extract is known to accelerate cell renewal with potent vitamins A and amino acids.