ginkgo micellar water
a natural micellar water for gentle cleansing
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Heather G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoGentle face cleaner
I shower at night and use this to clean my face the morning after. I use cotton rounds, then apply a gentle toner followed by my daytime skin routine. I can’t speak to how this removes makeup but it’s perfect for what I use it for.
- Sophie H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoNone other compares
The best micellar water I’ve ever used. My skin is super sensitive and this gets rid of everything but doesn’t feel harsh. I’ve used every brand known to man and this is the clear winner.
- Sandra M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSuper water!
I love the clean yet not drying feel of this micellar water with ginkgo. Nicest product to finish off the day.
- souad a.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoWonderful
It is perfect for cleans without dryness my skin
- Giselle D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars1 year agoYummy smell
I’ve NEVER like micellar water. It always made me breakout since I have acne prone combo skin but this stuff is amazing. It takes off my full coverage foundation but I have to go in 2 times with a cotton pad. A little goes a long way and it doesn’t leave a nasty residue. It smells Devine! One thing is that it says it takes off waterproof but my mascara doesn’t come off with this even if I lit the cotton pad sit on my eye for a little. I think that’s an issue in general with waterproof mascara so it’s understandable but love this stuff still.