It’s summer here in the southern hemisphere. With long beach days and warm balmy nights, we want natural makeup that’s breathable, sweat-proof and long-lasting.
Lit-from-within sun-blushed makeup is a trend that’s not going anywhere this summer and we are all for it! Applying blush across the cheeks and the bridge of the nose to give skin an effortless "just-left-the-beach" look.
Watch Lily achieve a flawless base and a minimalistic clean-girl makeup look.
Shop the look:
Quinoa Water Foundation, haze
Lychee Crème Corrector, uno
Jojoba Eye Pencil, clay & earth
Coco Crayon, wild (cheeks & lips)
Natural Almond Mascara, brown (lashes & liner)
Vanilla Highlighter, Falling Star
1. Prep the skin with lightweight moisturiser, like Moringa All-Beauty Crème, then apply the Quinoa Water Foundation all over the face.
2. Correct & brighten the under eyes and any skin pigmentation with the Lychee Crème Corrector.
3. Shape and tame brows by combing through Aloe Gel Lash & Brow Mascara.
4. Apply Jojoba Eye Pencil - Clay near the upper lashes and in the crease, then blend it out for an effortless smokey eye.
5. Using a deeper shade, take Jojoba Eye Pencil - Earth over lash line and blend it out to define eyes.
6. Finish lashes with Natural Almond Mascara - Brown
7. Apply a touch of Coco Crayon – Wild to lips for a subtle tint.
8. Take the same Coco Crayon and blend softly over cheeks and bridge of the nose for an effortless “sunburnt” blushed complexion.
9. Finish the look Vanilla Highlighter - Falling Star on the cheekbones and where the sun naturally touches the face.
Thank you, Bruna Reis MUA